Monday, February 11, 2008

Temporal Construct (1st Attempt )












Using the line segments from the diagrams below I was able to translate the two dimensional abstraction of my service/ground-stroke into a three-dimensional diagram of what I could define as a temporal construct. These images I generated, speak to me as more temporal, mainly because one can start to see how the movements that are diagrammed below are those relations to my feet, knees, upper body, and the interaction of time.
This first iteration my body movement was some what confusing at first, trying to relate the curvature of the forms I was making into a relationship with the body movements. But as I played with different types of line and model forms, I believe I was able to get to a point where I could talk about what I did and how. These were the points I was struggling with at the beginning of this part of the project. Where I was not sure what I was generating, or what I was trying to represent. Hopefully now people get a sense of where I am trying to move towards in this investigation.




1 comment:

bluewolf963 said...

Looks good for a first attempt. I think what you should look into doing is finding a way to combine the forms you created to generate a more three dimensional form.