Monday, April 28, 2008

Surface Diagraming/Construction Document

What I am looking to accomplish here is to create a surface that is both a representation of spatial and temporal sequence. Since we as a class are researching “surface” as a basic architectural element, I would hope that my diagrams and rather simple construction documents are a means of fabricating a physical morphology based on my diagrams and studies of the cinematic sequence.

The marked off tic-marks indicate the focal point within the frame. This in return helps me to create the underlying structure of both the form work that is a representation of the filmed sequence of frames. Hopefully I captured motion through time and space represented in the abstracted two-dimensional re-represented three-dimensional film sequence.


- tic-marks represented in the form work model

- tic-marks along with the added spline
- the form that would become the bases for the physical construct

No comments: